This Guide looks at how to help people move closer to deciding whether to do something. It focuses on simple text based interactions: what appears on the user's next page changes based on their choices on the previous one. The Guide shows you how to prototype possible solutions. It is based how Now Foster created a set of interactive web pages to help people decide if they want to become foster carers. You could do similar for anything your beneficiaries need help to prepare for.
Steps to creating a set of interactive web pages
- If you’d like to talk to someone about this Guide, contact Jan Blum at Jan@nowfoster.org
- Now Foster used the steps in this Guide to create their fostering readiness checker.
- For step-by-step help with testing web pages with your users try Catalyst's 8 step guide.
- To find a developer with experience and a desire to work with non-profit organisations try Dovetail.
- If you’re interested in fostering you can contact Now Foster.